Language English proficiency:
Other Bachelor's Degree - Dutch Academic University
If you hold a Bachelor's Degree from a Dutch University that is in some ways related to History, the Admission Board History can admit you to the Master History, possibly with the condition that you first complete the pre-master bridging programma. In order for the Admission Board to come to a decision, you will have send in your application. Based on this information the Admission Board will decide whether you:
- can be admitted to the Master History directly
- can be admitted to the Master History after completion of a deficiency programme
- cannot be admitted to the Master History
Step-by-Step application guide
Before you send in your application, contact the study advisers (firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to discuss your application and ambitions. The study advisers will be able to tell you more about the options and your chances, and what sort of specific information or additional documentation you should supply in your application.
2) Send in your Application
Fill out the underneath webform and click submit. You will receive a formal response from the Admissions Board within six weeks.
3) Contact the study advisers
If you receive a formal letter of conditional acceptance for the Master History, you should contact the study advisers (email@example.com) again for further instructions on registration, planinng and course registration.
- See the Online Course Catalog (Ocasys) for the courses and their descriptions
- See the website for the upcoming Information Events for the Master History
- See the Departmental Website for more information about staff members and research
- See the FAQ for Master Students for general information about registration, tuition fees and more